Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve


Blueberry Pancakes for the last breakfast of 2011.  Use the recipe from March and sprinkle blueberries on top while cooking...serve with lots of butter and Canadian Maple Syrup!


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people from around the world who have been reading my blog.  I'm always amazed when I check the stats and see that so many people have found my blog.  It's been very interesting for me to look up the countries you are from - some I'm ashamed to say I had never heard of before.  I've loved blogging this year and although, I'm am still quite a novice at it, I hope to make my blogs more interesting and more personal in the future.

This last day of December makes me feel a little melancholy to see another year end.  Maybe it has something to do with my approaching 50th birthday ;).  However, I feel 2012 is going to be a year of amazing (yes I know it is the most overused word of 2011!) possibilities and creative growth.  I'll be raising a glass of champagne tonight to toast the New Year and I'd like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year!  See you in 2012....J

No comments:

Post a Comment