Sunday, August 19, 2012

Menu for Week of August 20, 2012

The best laid plans of mice and men...  I seem to be planning menus that I don't stick to and eating things that I really shouldn't lately.  The only difference this time is I'm not on a diet, I'm trying to institute a life change and I am never going to give up!  But I'm not going to beat myself up either...

Monday

Homemade Cauliflower Soup
Bacon, Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin







sorry no pretty photo editing...PicMonkey hates me
Tuesday


Ham and Vegetable Pie

Wednesday



General Tso Chicken

Thursday

BBQ Steak with Mushrooms and Onions and Roasted Garlic Potatoes


Friday



Salmon and Salad


I am linking to Stonegable's On The Menu Monday.  Check it out!


Julie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE cream of cauliflower soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be on the right track, remember life isn't all about depriving yourself, it's about good food, and a good time.

    Go easy, everything you have made looks wonderful, and tasty.

    Do the extra block on your walk if you start to feel guilty...and remind me to do the same, thanks.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a cook to plan menus and prepare meals. The past few weeks I've had no desire to cook or eat. I've even began reading cook books for inspiration. After reading this post I'm thinking about making cauliflower soup. Haven't had any in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ham and veggie pie looks like something I would love.

    ReplyDelete