Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stew and Biscuits

Well I haven't been losing more weight but I have been trying to eat well and I've still lost 22 lbs so far this year.  The Farmer's Market is starting to sell a wide variety of fruit and vegetables so I'm going on Saturday to stock up.  I just bought some canning supplies and found the rubber rings for the old canning jars at Canadian Tire so I'm going to use them for tomatoes.  It sounds like the price of food is going up so I'm going to try to be a bit more frugal.  For dinner tonight, I made a stew and cheddar buttermilk biscuits (both recipes are on my blog).


Julie

1 comment:

  1. I like to make my own hot pepper jelly. I have it on my "to-do List." It's the time of year to start canning, isn't it?
    Visit my son's blog for lots of diet and exercise tips:
    http://tonysnutritiontips.blogspot.com/
    I just started hitting the gym myself. Too much homemade ice cream this summer.....

    ReplyDelete