Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 3 Week 2 continued

Well dinner was a bit of a disaster but not a total one.  I was on my own and in the middle of a heatwave.  I didn't want to cook or expend any energy putting dinner together.   What I really wanted to do was go to KFC and buy a bucket, ha! It took about a half an hour to talk myself out of that one.  I needed a carb infusion so I decided pasta would work.  I cooked some whole wheat rotini with cheddar cheese.  I didn't eat it all because I don't actually like whole wheat pasta but Finnie was happy to have some.  So it was just one step backward...

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll miss lunch with the girls.  Breakfast is Cheerios, Lunch is a Herb Omelette and Dinner is Jalapeno Chicken, Roast Potato and Salad.

Julie

1 comment: