I went back through the previous two weeks to pick up menu items that weren't used so I won't waste the meat that was purchased and stored in the freezer. So I will only need to buy some fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, eggs and salad fixin's for this week.
Today I had a poached egg on toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch and I am roasting a couple of chicken breasts surrounded by potatoes, carrots and onions.
Breakfasts remain the same.
Lunches - on Monday, I am going to my friend, Anne's house and on Thursday, I am attending a retirement potluck party so I will have to let you know what I eat.
Fruit and Cheese plate
1. Jalapeno Chicken with roasted potatoes and veg
2. Roast Chicken breast surrounded by vegetables
3. Warm Steak Salad
4. Grilled Salmon with rice and stir-fried veg
5. Hamburger with raw veggie sticks
6. Chipotle Chicken with Rice
7. Cheese Souffle with salad
Hopefully I can stay on track, Wish me luck...