Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 6 Week 2 - Cody Inn


This is what I had for lunch - looks good, doesn't it?  I had a small bowl of Cheerios for breakfast as I wasn't very hungry.  Then Mom, and my sisters, Cheryl and Connie and I went to the Cody Inn for the birthday lunch.  I had rice and stir-fried vegetables with beef and spicy ginger beef.  It was delicious and I ate it all.

Unfortunately my system just doesn't like all this fried food anymore.  I have been feeling quite ill and couldn't possibly eat any dinner.

I also have not been able to sit down and plan a menu for next week feeling like this.  For those of you who are trying to follow my menu, I'm planning on a poached egg on dry toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch and for dinner, I am going to roast a couple of chicken breasts in the oven with some vegetables around them.

Tomorrow I'll have a menu and shopping list for you.  Take care,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment