Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 5 Week 2 - Back on Track

Hi all - I am back to taking pictures of what I eat as it helps with the accountability.  Breakfast (banana muffin, cheddar cheese and grapes) and lunch (ham and cheese sandwich) were fine but I should have worked more fruit and vegetables into the day.  It's Friday night and we like to have a really easy dinner on Friday's so we had a BBQ sausage on a bun (with lots of sauerkraut and onion - yum).  The sausage was made by the butcher shop so is lower in fat and flavoured with fresh herbs.


Tomorrow is my sister, Cheryl's birthday (I won't tell you which one ;) and we are going to the Cody Inn for lunch.  It specializes in Chinese food (North American Chinese food) which will make sensible food choices difficult.  All part of the learning curve though...

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment